NORTON FOOTBALL CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT
Each player, coach, club official and parent/spectator will endeavour to:
1. Comply with the laws of the game as set by the Football Association, and any separate rules of any League or Competition in which they participate. They shall not encourage or invite any person to act in breach of such rules.
2. Ensure that they and any persons under their control, respect, accept and observe the authority and decisions of match officials, managers, coaches and club officials.
3. Conduct themselves at all times in an ethical and professional manner and observe the highest standards of integrity and fair play.
4. Respect the rights and dignity of others regardless of gender, ethnic origin, cultural belief or religion and physical impairment.
5. Accept responsibility to discourage inappropriate behaviour in training or competitive games.
6. Settle all requests for payment and subscriptions in a timely manner as directed by the club.
7. Not to use foul or abusive language or gestures likely to cause offence to other players, managers, officials, spectators or members of te general public.
8. Not unfairly criticise, belittle or discredit a team mate player from our or any other club.
9. Accept success/ failure, victory/defeat with good grace and sportsmanship and without excessive displays of emotion likely to cause embarrassment or offence to others.
10. Please bring the correct equipment with you for all footballing events. i.e.
Black shorts and socks, shin pads and the same coloured tape & under garments
Thank, yours in sport
|Photo L to R: Howard (Above)|
Tobrise (Above - Right)
Updated 4th 0ctober 2012